Erica Campbell talked about a recent sermon that Warryn Campbell did on your process. She spoke about how people try to design their own process and that’s not what you’re supposed to do. God designs your process and you’re supposed to follow it.
During these times there are hurdles and you must get over them. God gives us trials because later on it will help us. Remember that you can fight the war and win.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears