Erica Campbell woke up late this morning and children were on her heart and mind. She wanted to say a prayer for them and asked everyone to join her. Erica spoke about the world we live in and how she wants God to protect the children as they go to school.
She also prayed for the kids that are living in the streets and in foster care. Erica asked God to keep dark spirits away from them. She also wants each other them to be filled with love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Actress Sonequa Martin-Green Supports STEM Education Initiative
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
- Viral Video Shows Mississippi Highway Patrolman Beating Black Man On Side Of The Road
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- HUD Unveils Wealth Building Initiative For Low-Income Families
- Yara Shahidi’s Production Imprint Extends Partnership With ABC Signature
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- Getty To Digitize Historic Jet And Ebony Images Through Photo Archive Acquisition
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”