Lexi is back and talking about her new album “Just Listen.” She explained to Erica Campbell that when her husband died unexpectedly she didn’t want to sing again. Her husband helped her write songs and was a producer, but God pushed her through the tough time and now she’s back.
Lexi wants to bring joy into the gospel community whether it’s through her music or comedy. Something that she wants to share with everyone is to live healthier lifestyles. She is encouraging everyone to join her on National Running Day to walk, run, jog or whatever they want to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77