Lexi is back and talking about her new album “Just Listen.” She explained to Erica Campbell that when her husband died unexpectedly she didn’t want to sing again. Her husband helped her write songs and was a producer, but God pushed her through the tough time and now she’s back.
Lexi wants to bring joy into the gospel community whether it’s through her music or comedy. Something that she wants to share with everyone is to live healthier lifestyles. She is encouraging everyone to join her on National Running Day to walk, run, jog or whatever they want to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan Shares How His Faith Helps Him When Facing Hard Times In Life [VIDEO]
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- Macy’s Under Fire For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise Announce 2-Part International Recording
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]