Going to funerals can be so hard. Erica Campbell talked about going to a funeral for someone you didn’t necessarily liked. One caller mentioned that if he didn’t like the person while they were alive then there is no point in going when they die.
Another woman spoke about how her granny wasn’t the nicest person and at the funeral the pastor spoke so nicely of her. The woman on the phone mentioned that her aunt and uncle said they were attending the wrong funeral. Let us know if you would attend the funeral of someone you didn’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]