Going to funerals can be so hard. Erica Campbell talked about going to a funeral for someone you didn’t necessarily liked. One caller mentioned that if he didn’t like the person while they were alive then there is no point in going when they die.
Another woman spoke about how her granny wasn’t the nicest person and at the funeral the pastor spoke so nicely of her. The woman on the phone mentioned that her aunt and uncle said they were attending the wrong funeral. Let us know if you would attend the funeral of someone you didn’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- U.S. Senate Designates November As Hip-Hop History Month & More