Going to funerals can be so hard. Erica Campbell talked about going to a funeral for someone you didn’t necessarily liked. One caller mentioned that if he didn’t like the person while they were alive then there is no point in going when they die.
Another woman spoke about how her granny wasn’t the nicest person and at the funeral the pastor spoke so nicely of her. The woman on the phone mentioned that her aunt and uncle said they were attending the wrong funeral. Let us know if you would attend the funeral of someone you didn’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]
- The Dollys, Coming Soon: Jermaine Dolly Shares Engagement Photos
- Michelle Obama’s Laid Inauguration Hair Is Trending
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here