Going to funerals can be so hard. Erica Campbell talked about going to a funeral for someone you didn’t necessarily liked. One caller mentioned that if he didn’t like the person while they were alive then there is no point in going when they die.
Another woman spoke about how her granny wasn’t the nicest person and at the funeral the pastor spoke so nicely of her. The woman on the phone mentioned that her aunt and uncle said they were attending the wrong funeral. Let us know if you would attend the funeral of someone you didn’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
- Kirk & Tammy Franklin Reveal How He Overcame His Addiction To Pornography [VIDEO]
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tasha Cobbs Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams And Charlamagne Reuniting After Nearly A Decade Of Not Speaking
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Flint Receives Remaining Funds From The State For Water Infrastructure