Going to funerals can be so hard. Erica Campbell talked about going to a funeral for someone you didn’t necessarily liked. One caller mentioned that if he didn’t like the person while they were alive then there is no point in going when they die.
Another woman spoke about how her granny wasn’t the nicest person and at the funeral the pastor spoke so nicely of her. The woman on the phone mentioned that her aunt and uncle said they were attending the wrong funeral. Let us know if you would attend the funeral of someone you didn’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- Watch Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ First Joint Campaign Event Here
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…