Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape