Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Uber For Jesus [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Find Some Friends To Believe With You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Shaun King: Here Are Your Black Candidates For Governor
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Rapper Vic Mensa To Host Shoe Giveaway In Chicago After ‘Bait Truck’ Incident
- Pre-Teen Entrepreneur Takes His Hot Dog Business To Morehouse College
- Newark High School Principal Creates Laundry Room To Combat Bullying