When Beyoncé does something, it tends to be next level. Case in point, Queen Bey just copped herself a church in New Orleans.
According to TMZ, the Lemonade singer purchased an out of commission, 7,500 sq. ft church in the N.O. that was listed for $850,000.
Do you get to haggle on a church’s price?
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
Anyway, the church hasn’t been in use in years due to the congregation moving on. Bey’s sister Solange has long made New Orleans her home and reportedly lives nearby.
- These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
Photo: Google Street View