Do you ever turn the music up in the car and sing your heart out? Erica Campbell believes everyone has that moment driving and breaking out into a full concert. People may see you and laugh, but you’re enjoying your moment.
Erica wants you to use that time to have fun. She recalled a moment where GRIFF and his daughter was singing “Shake It Off” in her car and it was so fun. When you do this you will have a different spirit when you leave the car.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee