GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag