GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue