From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts