From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]