From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday