From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Activist Therese Patricia Okoumou Faces No Jail Time For Climbing The Statue Of Liberty
- Kristoff St. John’s Cause Of Death Revealed As Hypertrophic Heart Disease: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- Good Reads: Bible Verses That Talk About Trusting In God And Will Help You Through Difficult Times
- Donations Come In For Homeless 8-Year-Old Christian Refugee Who Fled Boko Haram & Won NY Chess Championship
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Why D.L. Hughley Decided To Give Up On His Calling Of Becoming A Preacher [VIDEO]