From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Chadwick Boseman Feels About The “Wakanda Forever” Salute [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]