Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday