Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him