Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Edward Blum Uses Civil Rights Act To Block Grant Program For Black Women Owners
- Apple’s iPhone 15 Has Overheating Issues Due To Apps
- Barbara Lee Reacts To Laphonza Butler’s Appointment As Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Interim’ US Senate Replacement
- Bowie, Maryland Named One Of The Best Places To Live In America
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee