Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons