Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Praying About Decisions [VIDEO]
- Tamela Mann Debuts Music Video For “Touch From You”
- The Clark Sisters Team Up With Snoop Dogg For New Song Called “His Love”
- Koryn Hawthorne Drops New Single, “Speak To Me”
- Introducing: KJ Scriven Debuts New Song, “Perfect God”
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle