Erica Campbell speaks about sex outside of the marriage. She talked about how women that have children out of wedlock are sometimes treated horrible by others in the church. Erica mentioned that she isn’t condoning this, but they should be treated like God treats them.
If God forgives them and they repent there should be no problem. Erica also addressed how being mean to someone is a sin as well. Don’t tell these people that they will never get married or spill negativity upon them. Uplift them and show grace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know