“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges