“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID