Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory