Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?