It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]