It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women