It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son