It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Hits The Baseball Field For Jackie Robinson Day [VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Frankie Beverly Responds To Beyonce’s “Before I Let Go” Cover: “This Is One Of The High Points Of My Life”
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ABC is Bringing ‘The Jeffersons’ Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]