It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project