It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy Prays For Forgiveness And A Cure For COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., Jazz Pianist, Father Of Wynton and Branford Marsalis, Dies at 85
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- 10 Scriptures That’ll Get You Through Tough Times