Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm