Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]