Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POWERFUL: CeCe Winans Facebook Live Interview with Erica Campbell and Griff [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- First Ever High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87