Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]