Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer