Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue