Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Dave Chappelle Addresses ‘The Closer’ Backlash In Social Media Post