Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]