Erica Campbell spoke about how she loves to see fathers hugging and kissing their sons. Loving dads are amazing to watch and they’re all over social media now. It warms Erica’s hear to watch how Warryn Campbell is with Wowzy Campbell.
She mentioned that’s how God our father does with us. Some people speak about how their dads didn’t love them like that and was very harsh. Dads sometimes have to discipline you with love, be strict in love and more. They have to say “no” sometimes.
Fathers give you structure to help you with life. GRIFF also isn’t scared to share a hug or kiss with his sons. Erica also gave props to her dad in heaven that although was strict she understands it so much more now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue