Erica Campbell spoke about how she loves to see fathers hugging and kissing their sons. Loving dads are amazing to watch and they’re all over social media now. It warms Erica’s hear to watch how Warryn Campbell is with Wowzy Campbell.
She mentioned that’s how God our father does with us. Some people speak about how their dads didn’t love them like that and was very harsh. Dads sometimes have to discipline you with love, be strict in love and more. They have to say “no” sometimes.
Fathers give you structure to help you with life. GRIFF also isn’t scared to share a hug or kiss with his sons. Erica also gave props to her dad in heaven that although was strict she understands it so much more now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Maysa Introduces New Song "Lord I Thank You" featuring Kirk Whalum [LISTEN]