Erica Campbell spoke about how she loves to see fathers hugging and kissing their sons. Loving dads are amazing to watch and they’re all over social media now. It warms Erica’s hear to watch how Warryn Campbell is with Wowzy Campbell.
She mentioned that’s how God our father does with us. Some people speak about how their dads didn’t love them like that and was very harsh. Dads sometimes have to discipline you with love, be strict in love and more. They have to say “no” sometimes.
Fathers give you structure to help you with life. GRIFF also isn’t scared to share a hug or kiss with his sons. Erica also gave props to her dad in heaven that although was strict she understands it so much more now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox