Erica Campbell spoke about how she loves to see fathers hugging and kissing their sons. Loving dads are amazing to watch and they’re all over social media now. It warms Erica’s hear to watch how Warryn Campbell is with Wowzy Campbell.
She mentioned that’s how God our father does with us. Some people speak about how their dads didn’t love them like that and was very harsh. Dads sometimes have to discipline you with love, be strict in love and more. They have to say “no” sometimes.
Fathers give you structure to help you with life. GRIFF also isn’t scared to share a hug or kiss with his sons. Erica also gave props to her dad in heaven that although was strict she understands it so much more now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory