Erica Campbell spoke about how she loves to see fathers hugging and kissing their sons. Loving dads are amazing to watch and they’re all over social media now. It warms Erica’s hear to watch how Warryn Campbell is with Wowzy Campbell.
She mentioned that’s how God our father does with us. Some people speak about how their dads didn’t love them like that and was very harsh. Dads sometimes have to discipline you with love, be strict in love and more. They have to say “no” sometimes.
Fathers give you structure to help you with life. GRIFF also isn’t scared to share a hug or kiss with his sons. Erica also gave props to her dad in heaven that although was strict she understands it so much more now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone