Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister