Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports