Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]