Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Hennessy Launches $10 Million Fellowship Program For HBCU Students
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]