Everyone has ambition to do something in life, but sometimes lets that ambition take away love. Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we sabotage our own relationships to do things we want in life. She talked about how we are on a quest and leave love behind, but it’s important to have someone to support you.
Erica recalls a time where she was so focused on work and her marriage paid for it a bit. Don’t diminish having love in your life. Remember that love doesn’t distract you and you can have both in your life.
RELATED: Love Talking: Mean Love Don’t Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Talk Nice To Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Signs Of A Good Father [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Mo’ To The: Issa Rae Shares That This 90’s Show Inspired Her To Start Writing