Everyone has ambition to do something in life, but sometimes lets that ambition take away love. Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we sabotage our own relationships to do things we want in life. She talked about how we are on a quest and leave love behind, but it’s important to have someone to support you.
Erica recalls a time where she was so focused on work and her marriage paid for it a bit. Don’t diminish having love in your life. Remember that love doesn’t distract you and you can have both in your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]