Erica Campbell and Krista Campbell have a conversation that many parents have with their children. Krista believes that she’s the chubby friend and has been feeling left out in certain situations with her church and school friends. She looked at Erica and asked did she think she was ugly and you could see Erica’s heart drop.
Erica told her that all she can see is beauty in Krista. As a parent sometimes you don’t have all the answers for your child when they face certain issues, but Erica wants Krista to know she’s loved. Another issue that came up was the fact that Krista has a darker skin complexion and feels her mom doesn’t understand how she feels at times.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations