Erica Campbell and Krista Campbell have a conversation that many parents have with their children. Krista believes that she’s the chubby friend and has been feeling left out in certain situations with her church and school friends. She looked at Erica and asked did she think she was ugly and you could see Erica’s heart drop.
Erica told her that all she can see is beauty in Krista. As a parent sometimes you don’t have all the answers for your child when they face certain issues, but Erica wants Krista to know she’s loved. Another issue that came up was the fact that Krista has a darker skin complexion and feels her mom doesn’t understand how she feels at times.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment