Erica Campbell and Krista Campbell have a conversation that many parents have with their children. Krista believes that she’s the chubby friend and has been feeling left out in certain situations with her church and school friends. She looked at Erica and asked did she think she was ugly and you could see Erica’s heart drop.
Erica told her that all she can see is beauty in Krista. As a parent sometimes you don’t have all the answers for your child when they face certain issues, but Erica wants Krista to know she’s loved. Another issue that came up was the fact that Krista has a darker skin complexion and feels her mom doesn’t understand how she feels at times.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges