As a parent you always want to be around to help your child and in the next episode of “We’re The Campbells.” Erica Campbell hears something she never thought she would. Krista Campbell sits down with her mom and several others to talk about something she’s kept from people for years. In 5th grade some kids were playing and someone told Krista no “darky” was allowed to be with them.
Erica was frustrated by the comment and sad to hear what her child went through. She wished that she could turn back time, but Krista handled it for herself at that moment by walking away and just crying. Has your child ever been mistreated and not told you about it?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm!
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life