As a parent you always want to be around to help your child and in the next episode of “We’re The Campbells.” Erica Campbell hears something she never thought she would. Krista Campbell sits down with her mom and several others to talk about something she’s kept from people for years. In 5th grade some kids were playing and someone told Krista no “darky” was allowed to be with them.
Erica was frustrated by the comment and sad to hear what her child went through. She wished that she could turn back time, but Krista handled it for herself at that moment by walking away and just crying. Has your child ever been mistreated and not told you about it?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm!
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]