Erica Campbell is so excited because her big sister is getting married. She mentioned that like a lot of women her sister was scared of love. She’s been dating the same man for 10 years and told him a long time ago that if he wanted her to runaway to talk about marriage.
Erica wants everyone to know that love can be uneasy and uncomfortable, but it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world. She told listeners to stop being scared of a broken heart and to be free. If you put God at the center of it and open your heart everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]