Erica Campbell is so excited because her big sister is getting married. She mentioned that like a lot of women her sister was scared of love. She’s been dating the same man for 10 years and told him a long time ago that if he wanted her to runaway to talk about marriage.
Erica wants everyone to know that love can be uneasy and uncomfortable, but it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world. She told listeners to stop being scared of a broken heart and to be free. If you put God at the center of it and open your heart everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer