Are you walking around with baggage? Erica Campbell spoke about cleaning out baggage from past relationships, your friends have told you and fearing love. She spoke about you having a negative thought about it because of others or what you’ve experienced.
Erica wants you to let go of the hurt and broken hearts. If you put God at the center of all things and your relationships things will be okay. Love wasn’t made to be perfect and remember to ask Him for healing and to move past it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sybil Wilkes With What You Need to Know About The Coronavirus Stimulus Package [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL Player Myron Rolle Is Now A Doctor Fighting Coronavirus
- Brooks Brothers To Make 150,000 Masks A Day To Fight Coronavirus Crisis
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Carmelo Anthony Shares The Story Of How LeBron James Saved His Life