Listeners called in to speak about what their pastors preached about Sunday in church and all of them received powerful messages. One woman spoke about how her pastor talked about staying encouraged and not giving up on God’s word. We all have to go through tests in life and we must never fear that God isn’t there for us.
Another woman talked about being unclean and how God wants us to be our best self. She also mentioned that she had a lot going on before church and how the message truly touched her. Another woman mentioned that a lot of people will only know us by our profession and not our calling. God puts us on a path and we must go after it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life