Listeners called in to speak about what their pastors preached about Sunday in church and all of them received powerful messages. One woman spoke about how her pastor talked about staying encouraged and not giving up on God’s word. We all have to go through tests in life and we must never fear that God isn’t there for us.
Another woman talked about being unclean and how God wants us to be our best self. She also mentioned that she had a lot going on before church and how the message truly touched her. Another woman mentioned that a lot of people will only know us by our profession and not our calling. God puts us on a path and we must go after it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81