Listeners called in to speak about what their pastors preached about Sunday in church and all of them received powerful messages. One woman spoke about how her pastor talked about staying encouraged and not giving up on God’s word. We all have to go through tests in life and we must never fear that God isn’t there for us.
Another woman talked about being unclean and how God wants us to be our best self. She also mentioned that she had a lot going on before church and how the message truly touched her. Another woman mentioned that a lot of people will only know us by our profession and not our calling. God puts us on a path and we must go after it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party