Listeners called in to speak about what their pastors preached about Sunday in church and all of them received powerful messages. One woman spoke about how her pastor talked about staying encouraged and not giving up on God’s word. We all have to go through tests in life and we must never fear that God isn’t there for us.
Another woman talked about being unclean and how God wants us to be our best self. She also mentioned that she had a lot going on before church and how the message truly touched her. Another woman mentioned that a lot of people will only know us by our profession and not our calling. God puts us on a path and we must go after it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince