Erica Campbell is talking about love and being stuck in the middle. There are a lot of people that are broken and facing a lot of hurt. They are in the middle on if they want to be in love and putting up a wall not to fall in love.
Erica spoke about how love has it’s ups and downs, but we should focus on the good things about love. She is an advocate of it and that sometimes the enemy puts those negative thoughts in our heads. God designed love and if you focus on that and the great things about it you should have no worries.
RELATED: Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Never Too Late To Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
- Latocha Scott “When The TV Turns On, People Act Out”
- Sherri Shepherd Says She’s Learned A Thing Or Two About Being Locked Up
- What Happened To Irvo Otieno? 3 Virginia Hospital Workers, 7 Cops Accused Of Smothering Black Man To Death
- ‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died At 60
- After Backlash, San Francisco NAACP Backtracks On Opposing $5M Cash Reparations Proposal
- REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
- Exploring The Political And Cultural Battle Of The ‘Woke Wars’
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- Meagan Good On Black Women Being Superheroes: ‘We Also Need To Be Protected’
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
Kirk Franklin Says We Need To Bring Back “Real Names” For Children
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards