Erica Campbell talks about the love of Jesus and how perfect it is. She mentioned that you might have love from others, but there is nothing like the love of God. Her confidence comes from God even after you experience a broken heart.
Erica said that her confidence comes from the love of God and you have to cast away that fear. Love your life and God. Stop having those bad thoughts about things in your head. Remember to stand in faith and know if you believe good things will happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- Dyanna Williams Describes The Joyous Occassion Of When #BlackMusicMonth Was Declared
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET