Erica Campbell wants to hear about good news happening in listeners lives! Callers talked about some amazing things going on and it was pretty fun to hear. One woman talked about being elected student body president and how she is the first African-American woman to do it. She will serve over 225,000 students in North Carolina.
Another person called in to talk about the book she just published. She had been working on it for many years and can’t wait to give it to the world to read. Another caller spoke about a conference she developed and it will be all about going through hurt, but celebrating victories. Let us know what you’re proud of!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements