A new inspiration TV show is headed to CBS.
This fall, the network will introduce a new series called God Friended Me. It’s about a church-kid-turned-atheist who experiences a few miracles that restore his faith again. If you’re wondering whether or not it has something to do with social media, it does.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Can you imagine getting a friend request from God? The main character in this show received one and it not only changed his life, but the lives of a few “friends” God suggested he follow, too.
The hopeful series, which premieres Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. ET and stars Joe Morton (Justice League, The Good Wife), was created by Bryant Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien – both of whom been on the producing team for GOTHAM, Hawaii Five-O and more.
Check out the trailer below!
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Brooklyn’s in the House! — Senate Votes to Protect Gay Marriage — Black Man Freed
CBS Preps New Inspirational TV Show, “God Friended Me” [EXTENDED TRAILER] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com