A new inspiration TV show is headed to CBS.
This fall, the network will introduce a new series called God Friended Me. It’s about a church-kid-turned-atheist who experiences a few miracles that restore his faith again. If you’re wondering whether or not it has something to do with social media, it does.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Can you imagine getting a friend request from God? The main character in this show received one and it not only changed his life, but the lives of a few “friends” God suggested he follow, too.
The hopeful series, which premieres Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. ET and stars Joe Morton (Justice League, The Good Wife), was created by Bryant Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien – both of whom been on the producing team for GOTHAM, Hawaii Five-O and more.
Check out the trailer below!
- Who Is Amanda Aldridge? The Hidden Figure Of Classical Music
- Gabrielle Union And Her Daughter Recite Self-Affirmations Together In A Touching Instagram Reel
- Jodie-Turner Smith Says Biracial Daughter Is Helping Her ‘Heal’ From Colorism Issues
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Magic Johnson Joins The Run To Buy The Commanders
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
- Tributes Pour In For Randall Robinson After Anti-Apartheid Icon And TransAfrica Founder Dies At 81
- New Poster Alert: Fans Are Calling ‘A Thousand And One’ “Storytelling Excellence”
- Xscape’s LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
CBS Preps New Inspirational TV Show, “God Friended Me” [EXTENDED TRAILER] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Happy Women’s History Month! Here’s 8 Scriptures For Women