A new inspiration TV show is headed to CBS.
This fall, the network will introduce a new series called God Friended Me. It’s about a church-kid-turned-atheist who experiences a few miracles that restore his faith again. If you’re wondering whether or not it has something to do with social media, it does.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Can you imagine getting a friend request from God? The main character in this show received one and it not only changed his life, but the lives of a few “friends” God suggested he follow, too.
The hopeful series, which premieres Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. ET and stars Joe Morton (Justice League, The Good Wife), was created by Bryant Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien – both of whom been on the producing team for GOTHAM, Hawaii Five-O and more.
Check out the trailer below!
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools
CBS Preps New Inspirational TV Show, “God Friended Me” [EXTENDED TRAILER] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com