A new inspiration TV show is headed to CBS.
This fall, the network will introduce a new series called God Friended Me. It’s about a church-kid-turned-atheist who experiences a few miracles that restore his faith again. If you’re wondering whether or not it has something to do with social media, it does.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Can you imagine getting a friend request from God? The main character in this show received one and it not only changed his life, but the lives of a few “friends” God suggested he follow, too.
The hopeful series, which premieres Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. ET and stars Joe Morton (Justice League, The Good Wife), was created by Bryant Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien – both of whom been on the producing team for GOTHAM, Hawaii Five-O and more.
Check out the trailer below!
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media
CBS Preps New Inspirational TV Show, “God Friended Me” [EXTENDED TRAILER] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com