On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing training up children to what they want to do and be in life. Erica Campbell spoke about how Krista Campbell loves to sing and was blessed with an amazing voice. GRIFF’s daughter, Jameson is a comedian and recently did her first paid show.
Listeners called in to talk about their children and how they are helping train them for their careers. One woman mentioned that her son wants to be a businessman so at her business she lets him sell snacks. He learns about making profits, the cost of items and more. Another woman spoke about her niece being a model/actress and how they are training her to read, facial expressions and responding to the camera. Tell us how you are training up your child.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Watch: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today