Get ready for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is very thankful for all of his children and wanted to show some love to his son, Marcus. He’s in the Air Force and was just promoted and GRIFF mentioned he’s worked so hard.
GRIFF mentioned that in the army he would’ve been demoted before promoted because he fooled around too much. He cried and is so thankful that all of his children are turning out not to be like him. Congratulations to GRIFF’s son!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday