Erica Campbell is talking all about spending time with young people. She spoke about Ted Winn, who took his nephews on a trip across the country. For nearly two months he was able to make memories and mentor them. Erica loves to hang out with her nieces and nephews even though they get uncomfortable about some topics.
She discusses hygiene, life and so much more. Erica mentioned that it doesn’t have to be a trip, but it could be getting pizza, ice cream, going to the park or anything like that. She is challenging everyone to spend time with a young person and help them be greater in life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter