Erica Campbell is talking all about spending time with young people. She spoke about Ted Winn, who took his nephews on a trip across the country. For nearly two months he was able to make memories and mentor them. Erica loves to hang out with her nieces and nephews even though they get uncomfortable about some topics.
She discusses hygiene, life and so much more. Erica mentioned that it doesn’t have to be a trip, but it could be getting pizza, ice cream, going to the park or anything like that. She is challenging everyone to spend time with a young person and help them be greater in life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women