Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell spoke about the assignments God gave them, but never losing the identity of themselves. Warryn is a producer, pastor, father and husband, with everything he doesn’t let one take over the other. He also spoke about them being creative people snd how they can’t allow projects to take over their life.
Erica mentioned that you have to allow all parts of your life to co-exist. She’s a singer, radio personality, mom, wife, but has to balance it all. Erica always has to know at the end of the day who she is. Remember who you are and never forget it.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox