Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell spoke about the assignments God gave them, but never losing the identity of themselves. Warryn is a producer, pastor, father and husband, with everything he doesn’t let one take over the other. He also spoke about them being creative people snd how they can’t allow projects to take over their life.
Erica mentioned that you have to allow all parts of your life to co-exist. She’s a singer, radio personality, mom, wife, but has to balance it all. Erica always has to know at the end of the day who she is. Remember who you are and never forget it.
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Jekalyn Carr and Her Boyfriend Jawaan Taylor Share How They Met [VIDEO]
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maryland Man Threatening To Kill Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Has Been Arrested And Charged
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]