Does your friend or family member ever do something and you say “I’m going to give them a pass?” Everyone has done it and Erica Campbell mentioned that with love you need to be patient, kind and understanding. God gives us passes when we do wrong and we should do the same thing with the people in our lives.
Erica mentioned you don’t know what that person went through that day. They might of lost a family member, got into a car accident or anything like that so let it be. Talk to them and be understanding, give them a pass if they do something you don’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Tiffany Evans Drops AMAZING Cover Of Donald Lawrence’s “Encourage Yourself” [VIDEO]