Does your friend or family member ever do something and you say “I’m going to give them a pass?” Everyone has done it and Erica Campbell mentioned that with love you need to be patient, kind and understanding. God gives us passes when we do wrong and we should do the same thing with the people in our lives.
Erica mentioned you don’t know what that person went through that day. They might of lost a family member, got into a car accident or anything like that so let it be. Talk to them and be understanding, give them a pass if they do something you don’t like.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits