Does your friend or family member ever do something and you say “I’m going to give them a pass?” Everyone has done it and Erica Campbell mentioned that with love you need to be patient, kind and understanding. God gives us passes when we do wrong and we should do the same thing with the people in our lives.
Erica mentioned you don’t know what that person went through that day. They might of lost a family member, got into a car accident or anything like that so let it be. Talk to them and be understanding, give them a pass if they do something you don’t like.
RELATED: Love Talking: Spend Time With The Young People In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Zacardi Cortez Announces “Imprint Experience” Tour
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Video Provides Details On What Happened To Irvo Otieno, Who Was Allegedly Killed While In Police Custody
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Keke Palmer Says Of All Her Careers, Motherhood Is Her ‘Greatest Gig Of All’
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars