During today’s Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Faith Walk, Erica takes notice of how God does not choose favorites. God loves all of his children regardless of our sins or misgivings. God has equal love for everyone … regardless of your profession … regardless of how regularly you attend church … regardless of everything … the Lord extends a brand new mercy upon us everyday.
Since God does not shame his children, Erica reminds us that neither should we shame each other. Rather we should draw our brothers and sister to the love of God by spreading the good word of Jesus.
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards