During today’s Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Faith Walk, Erica takes notice of how God does not choose favorites. God loves all of his children regardless of our sins or misgivings. God has equal love for everyone … regardless of your profession … regardless of how regularly you attend church … regardless of everything … the Lord extends a brand new mercy upon us everyday.
Since God does not shame his children, Erica reminds us that neither should we shame each other. Rather we should draw our brothers and sister to the love of God by spreading the good word of Jesus.
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Miss Michigan Loses Crown Because of Racist Tweets
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Tom Joyner Vows To Always Help HBCUs [VIDEO]
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire