On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing the NFL boycott that stemmed from players refusing to kneel for the National Anthem. The 2018-2019 Football season is coming up and Erica Campbell and GRIFF were curious as to whether or not last season’s boycott efforts would continue this year.
Listeners called in to talk about their stance on the subject and one woman said she would still support the NFL because she supports the players who are kneeling. Another woman said her views took a turn when officials tried to make the issue about the flag but ignored the reason players were kneeling, also taking away their constitutional rights in protesting in a peaceful manner that doesn’t affect the game. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- Remembering An Icon: 5 Things You Didn’t know About Ja’net Dubois
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show