On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing the NFL boycott that stemmed from players refusing to kneel for the National Anthem. The 2018-2019 Football season is coming up and Erica Campbell and GRIFF were curious as to whether or not last season’s boycott efforts would continue this year.
Listeners called in to talk about their stance on the subject and one woman said she would still support the NFL because she supports the players who are kneeling. Another woman said her views took a turn when officials tried to make the issue about the flag but ignored the reason players were kneeling, also taking away their constitutional rights in protesting in a peaceful manner that doesn’t affect the game. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- GRAMMY Award-winning Gospel Artist, Erica Campbell, Celebrates A New Career Milestone As She Preps The Release Of Her Next Album
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Bishop TD Jakes, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Returns “Home” to Atlanta for Grand Finale Sept. 22-24
- Halle Bailey Owns The Cover Of Variety Magazine’s Power Of Young Hollywood Issue
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Kathy Hilton Mistakes Lizzo For ‘Precious’ Star Gabourey Sidibe On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action