It’s time to pray, but GRIFF decided to give David Mann the chance to do it for his birthday. When David took over the prayer he began to talk to God about his kneecaps dropping. He even mentioned that it hurts when he stands and when he went to pray on his knees he heard a crunch.
David is also struggling with the back and neck pain. He’s also been having thoughts of twerking in the middle of the night and began to sing. God help David with his pain and not to twerk, but work for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]