GRIFF is back and he’s got a prayer for some parents. The other day GRIFF prayed about parents crying while dropping of their kids to pre-K and Head Start. He mentioned that it makes the kids feel even worse and you have to remain strong.
GRIFF then spoke about a woman that cried a lot as she dropped off her daughter that is a senior in high school. He believes that after a certain age there should be no tears and that this young lady is old enough to go to school by herself. GRIFF couldn’t believe it and as a dad mentioned that it’s different.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Singer Micah Stampley’s Daughter Passes Away At Age 15
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label