It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! He has decided to rename deadbeat dads and call them “LiveBeat Dads.” With school beginning in several areas he wants dads that don’t pitch in to at least buy an eraser, folder or even put money on the lunch card.
If dead beat dads do this they instantly lose that title. It’s not easy being a single parent and GRIFF wants to make sure the kids have what they need to succeed in school. Have a great school year to all the teachers, students and parents!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]