GRIFF spoke about how he has the prayer of Jabez outside his door at his home. The prayer is important to GRIFF because it talks about enlarging your territory. Enlarging your territory can make you travel more, do more in life, but the prayer also talks about keeping you from harm.
GRIFF spoke about how his parents were very young when they had him. His dad served and he went to 21 different schools growing up. He went into the military, started comedy in 95 and is on the greatest radio show where he gets to praise God. You must look at what God brought you through and remember he enlarges our territory.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game