GRIFF spoke about how he has the prayer of Jabez outside his door at his home. The prayer is important to GRIFF because it talks about enlarging your territory. Enlarging your territory can make you travel more, do more in life, but the prayer also talks about keeping you from harm.
GRIFF spoke about how his parents were very young when they had him. His dad served and he went to 21 different schools growing up. He went into the military, started comedy in 95 and is on the greatest radio show where he gets to praise God. You must look at what God brought you through and remember he enlarges our territory.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”