GRIFF recently had a colonoscopy done and is encouraging everyone to take someone to the doctor. Going to the doctor can be scary sometimes, but GRIFF mentioned that he wants to be around for a very long time. He wants to watch his kids get married, have children and graduate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some doctors believe that you don’t need a colonoscopy done until you’re 40, but he mentioned for Black men they should get it done before if they can. So many complain about the process of it, but GRIFF wants you to know that it’s worth getting done to save your life. They wheeled him into the room and when he woke up was in another place.
GRIFF got amazing news and has decided to change some things about his life. He’s going to work out more, eat better and try his best to live a healthy lifestyle. Encourage someone to go to the doctor!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment