GRIFF was talking to one of his really good friends about Jesus peace. Most people think about it as a piece of jewelry you wear, but GRIFF is referring to it as the inner peace he gives us. He recalled the movie Friday where Debo, the neighborhood bully took a guys Jesus piece after he tucked it in his shirt so it wouldn’t show. Debo ended up taking his chain and they guy in the movie ran to his car crying.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
GRIFF wants you to imagine the enemy as Debo. He can’t take away the Jesus inside of you away because God is always there for you. GRIFF then mentioned how much he’s changed since being on the show. It’s changed his attitude in a lot of ways and GRIFF wants you to make sure your Jesus peace doesn’t get taken away from you.
When your kids are making you mad or you’re having a bad day handle it in a different way and don’t allow the enemy to steal that peace. When your spouse is tripping just laugh out loud and mention to them that they married you. Don’t let anyone take your Jesus peace!
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More