Erica Campbell talks about having seven sisters in this Ericaism. With all those different personalities, it can be hard to accept each other for who they are. Over the years, Erica Campbell says, she and Tina have had their own disagreements because they weren’t accepting each other for who they are. But it’s not our job to try to change people. God didn’t create you to fix your loved one, He created you to love them.
Erica talks about folks out there who have stopped talking to a loved one or sibling because of a fight they had. But what you say to someone with such a decision is that, because they don’t do things just like you, you can’t love them. But you can disagree with someone and still love them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this motivating message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”