Erica Campbell talks about having seven sisters in this Ericaism. With all those different personalities, it can be hard to accept each other for who they are. Over the years, Erica Campbell says, she and Tina have had their own disagreements because they weren’t accepting each other for who they are. But it’s not our job to try to change people. God didn’t create you to fix your loved one, He created you to love them.
Erica talks about folks out there who have stopped talking to a loved one or sibling because of a fight they had. But what you say to someone with such a decision is that, because they don’t do things just like you, you can’t love them. But you can disagree with someone and still love them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this motivating message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay