GRIFF says he got yelled at by a lot of women when he did an entire prayer only for the women who don’t know anything about football. Women then clapped back at GRIFF because in some places, they are the football fans in the household, and their husbands aren’t clued in.
So GRIFF decided to do another version of that prayer for the men who sit idly by while the Super Bowl hype brews! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Homeless Man Passes Out Resumes On The Street & Gets Job Offers
- Michelle Williams Thanks Fans For Supporting Her As She Undergoes Mental Health Treatment: “My Family, Friends & Fiance Have Been Awesome”
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- NBA Star Derrick Rose Announces New Scholarship Fund
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]