Chance The Rapper on every occasion always professes his love for God. Some fans thought that after his performance with Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann he was going to release a gospel album. During his interview with CBS “This Morning” he talked with Gayle King about his successful career and love for God.
The rapper told King, “Most people don’t put hip-hop and gospel music together, they don’t. I would never say I’m making gospel music, but I love God. I love Jesus. And I’m super cool with saying that.” His mother and father raised him in a home where they went to church and grew up as a Christian.
God is an inspiration to Chance The Rapper and so is his daughter Kensli. He said, “My life used to be a whole bunch of little dots on a timeline. After I had Kensli, it was like all of that became one dot. And it’s like my new life is, you know, so much better and so much more eventful and, like, purposed.”
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
- Love Wins: WNBA Star Maya Moore Married Man She Help Free From Wrongful Conviction
- Report: Big Ten Football To Return In October