Joy Hill found herself going through something she never thought would happen, but pushed through with the help of God. She mentioned that seeking professional counseling was the start. Some advice that she offered men and women dealing with hard times is that there is life after the storm.
God helped her find inner strength and it was at the time where he showed her just how strong she was. Hill mentioned that she broke down at times, but is thankful to be back in church again. Listen to how she pushed through rough time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Enterprise Founder Earl Graves Sr. Has Died At 85
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Family Who Named Their Newborn Twins, Covid & Corona [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Having Childlike Faith [VIDEO]
- Congrats! Jeezy & Jeannie Mai Get Engaged
- A Time of Refreshing: VaShawn Mitchell & Friends Mini Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE]