Brian Courtney Wilson is giving fans wonderful gospel music with “A Great Work.” He continues to be successful and is enjoying each moment as it passes. Brian is a very cool and calm person and was asked how he stays that way.
He mentioned that when you lose your composure things don’t get done. Brian also said that it’s not good for the long term when you act out. There are certain times when he isn’t calm, but you’re supposed to have peace and joy in your life where the world can’t take it away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee