TJ has been in the radio business for almost 20 years. She spoke about how GRIFF was mean to her when she first started. Erica Campbell mentioned that he would tease her and tell her how to do things, but in a joking way.
From the beginning it didn’t faze her and before she got the job she knew her and GRIFF would need to have a talk. TJ talked about how she stepped out on faith and God brought her this opportunity. We are so lucky to have TJ!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”
- Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & More Play Game To Guess Gospel Artists Runs [VIDEO]
- Listen: Dee-1 & Jonathan McReynolds Team Up For New Song, “The One”
- Gene Moore Debuts Music Video For “Won’t Be Moved”, Co-Written By BJ The Chicago Kid
- Eva Marcille Shares She’s Having A Baby Boy
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack