TJ has been in the radio business for almost 20 years. She spoke about how GRIFF was mean to her when she first started. Erica Campbell mentioned that he would tease her and tell her how to do things, but in a joking way.
From the beginning it didn’t faze her and before she got the job she knew her and GRIFF would need to have a talk. TJ talked about how she stepped out on faith and God brought her this opportunity. We are so lucky to have TJ!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population