TJ has been in the radio business for almost 20 years. She spoke about how GRIFF was mean to her when she first started. Erica Campbell mentioned that he would tease her and tell her how to do things, but in a joking way.
From the beginning it didn’t faze her and before she got the job she knew her and GRIFF would need to have a talk. TJ talked about how she stepped out on faith and God brought her this opportunity. We are so lucky to have TJ!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Help Raise $6M For Organization Focused On Cancer Research
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- This Is the Police Interaction Video Texas Students Must Watch to Graduate High School
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment