Meghan Markle is getting married this weekend, but it looks like one less person from her family will be there. Her father staged paparazzi shots reading royalty books and getting fit for a tuxedo. Many aren’t sure if he got paid for these pictures, but this hurt the family.
He will no longer attend the wedding because he is ashamed of what he did. The palace also has to cancel all the events they had planned as well as security details. We will have to wait to see who walks Meghan down the aisle now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape