Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- High School Basketball Game Ends With ‘Racist’ Chant