Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary