Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History
- Former President Barack Obama Surprises Youth At Chicago YMCA
- Serena Williams To Release Children’s Book Inspired By Daughter’s ‘Qai Qai’ Doll
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’